The maritime supply chain incorporates diverse industries – each industry and its unique character. But not less important – each company and its own way of work. Our Flex Maritime Solution is a flexible way of thinking, we will adjust our solution perfectly to your wishes.
At Ultimate Maritime Logistics, we built our solution from your perspective as a 3PL provider.
If you offer services such as storage in warehouses or maybe deliver commodity specific services like blending coffee or aromatizing tea before transporting it to the commodity owners, then you probably strive for high quality service and expertise both in logistics and in the goods themselves. For the great variety of activities like releasing containers, customs, terminal handling, transport, unloading, quality control, taking samples for traders, storage and transfer of goods stored to new owners, you will need a combination of commodities expertise and having the right facilities as a logistics service provider. You might act like a bank for goods and your revenues might be mainly warehouse related and to a lesser extent transport related.
Do you recognize any of these challenges?
- Do you have to register (change of) ownership of the goods, taking into account bank financing?
- Do you need software integrating transport, customs and warehousing along with invoicing?
- Do you need better information to plan and register where and when to pick up or deliver the cargo?
- Do you need a solution for truck planning when you use your own or 3rd party trucks?
- Do you need a system to cover the automatic generation of correct invoices?
- Do you wish to offer self-service capabilities to your clients through a portal to lessen the load on your back-office personnel and drive customer satisfaction?
Do you want to know how Ultimate Software built ERP solutions for each specific industry in the maritime sector? Click here.