The maritime supply chain incorporates diverse industries – each industry and its unique character. But not less important – each company and its own way of work. Our FlexPort solution is a flexible way of thinking, we will adjust our solution perfectly to your wishes.
At Ultimate Maritime Logistics, we built our solution from your perspective as a terminal operator.
Do you recognize any of these challenges?
- Do you make contract agreements based on many different parameters that cannot be entered in standard systems, leaving stevedoring or storage unable to perform automatic calculations?
- Do you have difficulties in registering different cargo types – each with their own handling techniques, storage methods and thus specific parameters for invoicing?
- Do you need to think about providing the correct safety instructions for a certain cargo or for certain handling techniques all the time?
- Do you miss the ability to always know your correct and up-to-date capacity at any moment?
- Do you lack an exact registration of the use and reservation of scarce resources?
- Is it difficult to assess afterward how much scarce capacity has been used efficiently and to what extent have you sold your services profitably?
- Do you want correct invoices with single data entry for all specific parameters?
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for ports in D365:
Port operators aim to keep their assets in optimal condition. This is a key factor in achieving a maximum performance result.
Port specific implementations have made it difficult to compare performances between different ports in the past. Therefore, the inconsistent information available from ports made it problematic to increase efficiency and to implement techniques such as total productive maintenance.
To face this challenge, port operators wish to ensure that their materials and components for building, maintaining, or repairing assets are managed in a way that guarantees maximum results.
In order to accomplish that, they require a well-designed IT solution that will help to ensure that high-value assets operate the way they are meant to. Enterprise asset management can minimize both risks and costs and optimizes business value.
Although the basic demands of the port can be handled by an off-the-shelf EAM solution, to obtain optimal results it needs to be integrated into other port domains such as FlexPort to achieve full operational efficiency.
When integrating Ultimate Maritime Logistics EAM with our FlexPort ERP solution, you will discover more data insight into how asset management impacts your financials. You will be able to keep your trust in the company that knows you the best. This will assist in scheduling, planning, and executing work, while the financial costs, depreciations, and capitalizations are handled within your existing ERP.
Do you want to know how Ultimate Software built ERP solutions for each specific industry in the maritime sector? Click here.